FNRttC sub-forum merged back into Informal Rides

Shaun

Founder
I've moved the Friday Night Ride to the Coast (FNRttC) threads back into Informal Rides and closed the new sub-forum.

I seemed like a good idea at the time to separate them, but I hadn't reckoned for the cross-talk between informal and FNRttC which appears to have been lost in the move.

Tried it, didn't work as expected, put it back.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I've moved the Friday Night Ride to the Coast (FNRttC) threads back into Informal Rides and closed the new sub-forum.

I seemed like a good idea at the time to separate them, but I hadn't reckoned for the cross-talk between informal and FNRttC which appears to have been lost in the move.

Tried it, didn't work as expected, put it back.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Nothing succeeds like pragmatism. Good on you.

StuartG

slower but further
Just to say the sub-forum worked perfectly for me - particularly when using a mobile. I could see in a glance all the stuff I needed to. Now I can't. Which means I'll visit less often.

I may be the exception. It would have been nice to ask and give warning. Spent ages on my mobile his morning wondering why i couldn't get the forum and then finding it.

Unhappy bunny (yes, there is always one ...)

Davidc

Guru
Admin will never make it as a politician.

Rule 1 of politics - try it, if it works great, if it doesn't just keep saying what a good idea it was and how well it's working!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
just to make it clear - I don't have a problem with any of this. I recognise that, at one point, the Informal Rides board was looking absolutely stuffed with FNRttC threads, and, at the same time, I appreciate that there might have been some loss to IR when the FNRttC was spun off.

_aD

Do not touch suspicious objects
Admin will never make it as a politician.

Rule 1 of politics - try it, if it works great, if it doesn't just keep saying what a good idea it was and how well it's working!

That also seems to be Rule 1 of Software UI Design of late, too.

Top Bottom