Focus Mares AX 2.0 Disc 2015 (L)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ajax_Gaz

Shut up Legs!
Dear all

Earlier this year I had been looking at buying a new CX bike to get into offroading/cyclocross for the winter and beyond and to use on my commute. In September I went up to the Lake District for a few days and whilst there took the plunge and bought a Focus Mares AX 2.0 Disc bike. It's a fantastic bike, comes with the latest 105 Shimano 11 speed groupset and TRP HD Hydraulic disc brakes.

Other than some off roading around the lakes it has only been used for Commuting and over the last month I've realised I've put a lot of money into a very nice bike that is far too nice to use just for commuting. I'd every intention to use it and get into cyclocross but time and family have prevented that and in all honesty I think it would be better at a new home as I find if I'm going out its on the road as that's what I prefer.

Very difficult to know what I can get for the bike given it is still a 2015 model and only a few months old. I paid over £1200 for it and I will also include the extras I paid for separately - bottle cages and pedals.

I hope a reasonable asking price of £995 - Cash on collection from Cardiff.

Description taken from Wheelbase;

All the attributes of the race-winning Mares cyclocross series can be found in the aluminium-framed AX range. FOCUS heritage and pedigree can be found in every detail of the Mares AX.
Sharing the same ergonimics and geometry as its stablemates, the AX is ready to race or tour.
Cyclocross, road, or rough country lanes and gravel, the FOCUS Mares AX can handle it all.
  • Disc version now with R.A.T. floating axle system from FOCUS
  • Disc & cantilever versions
  • Super-stylish and functional aluminium frame
Please see here for Spec - http://www.wheelbase.co.uk/focus-mares-ax-2-0-22g-2015.html?gclid=CMbFg57j2cICFYcSwwodwHsADw

Any queries please let me know, cheers!

Gaz

Attachments

• DSC_0040.JPG
    DSC_0040.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_0041.JPG
    DSC_0041.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0043.JPG
    DSC_0043.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 27