Food stash in work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I regularly take in extra fruit at the beginning of the week, usually a bunch of bananas, or other fruits that I can chomp on an hour before my ride home. What do you stash in work to give you a boost for the journey home?

I have tried home made flapjacks and granola bars too, but they were so yummy I scoffed them all on the first day... I have no self control!

I picked up some fig biscuits for this week, but wondered what the rest of the world is eating?

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I work for myself so take my fruit stash daily. Apples, pears, plums, bananas & nectarines and apricots mostly. Not necessarily all at the same time though. They get squashed in my little yellow sack-bag thingy.
I love flapjacks but they don't generally make it to work. We put bikes in the car so our 'commute' is often between customers. We drive to customer No. 1 and then commute between customers by bike and then back to where we parked. Some days its only a few miles, others a lot more miles. Not been doing this very much lately so need to orgainise ourselves better.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I take food into work every day, then bring home whats left.
The "Guts arses" I work with would scoff anything that was left over.:hungry: :biggrin:
(though strangely not that yoghurt that's been in the fridge since god knows when xx()

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
Nothing.
My weekend work, well, is 2 days so not worth it!
My week day work is in a coffee shop where we sell fresh sandwiches, fruit, cake etc so I have access to that. :hungry:

sheffgirl

I just discovered mini malt loaves, so I have a pack of them in my draw for a mid afternoon snack :smile:
I suppose they're kind of a cake, but its better than chocolate!

Top Bottom