For farmers only

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Danny

Legendary Member
Having found myself inadvertently watching a US stream of the Real Madrid v Bayern Munich match I was delighted to discover during the ad break that there is a US dating site dedicated to farmers www.farmersonly.com

Sadly this isn't accessible outside the US but I would love to see the sort of ads that go up there

Dairy farmer looks for perfect mate ideally with own stock. Must be good breeder. Please send picture of heffer.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Is that heffer called Eric?

Diggs

Veteran
:laugh:

As long as they can sing better than Pierce Brosnan - ooh arr!
PB. The man who finally usurped Marlon Brando in Guys n Dolls as worst singing performance in a musical (Lee Marvin gets let off, as he didn't really sing)

Profpointy

Legendary Member
PB. The man who finally usurped Marlon Brando in Guys n Dolls as worst singing performance in a musical (Lee Marvin gets let off, as he didn't really sing)

(Now well off topic) but i'd say Rex Harrison in my fair lady would be a contender for that particular accolade... Given It would be unfair to malign poor Mark Lester as Oliver as apparently "who wll buy ..." Was dubbed over by the producers's daughter - surely young Master Lester can't have been worse than that.

Ern1e

Über Member
@Danny "Dairy farmer looks for perfect mate ideally with own stock. Must be good breeder. Please send picture of heffer."
Would you consider a beef breed ? like Longhorn or simular or are you just stuck on dairy breeds.

OP
OP
Danny

Danny

Legendary Member
That's a niche market, US Farmers who are into European Soccer?
Niche markets are the way to go.

I guess there are still a lot of farmers in the US - or perhaps Fox Sport didn't tell them where they would be placing their ads.

Top Bottom