England : Lancashire Forum ride - 'Bowland Revisited' - POSTPONED until SEPT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nick Stone

Hhhmmmmmmm, If you get as many as you had for your last ride I'll jump with a slow group, don't want to slow people down.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Any over flow welcome to come to Arran :smile:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hhhmmmmmmm, If you get as many as you had for your last ride I'll jump with a slow group, don't want to slow people down.
It isn't likely that there would be such a big turnout since it was at least double the biggest I'd had before that, and probably six times the average!

Don't worry about the speed though - there would either be an 8-10 mph group and a faster group, or just an 8-10 mph group! :thumbsup: (I need an 8-10 mph group. Maybe by June it would be 9-11 mph, but I certainly won't be doing 14-16+ mph!)

Nick Stone

Sounds like a plan, maybe 7mph on the steep bits... Sod it I'm in, gives me a target I've got the the Great manchester end of June and the London 100 in August so put me down please.

Nick

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

I am also discussing a Dales ride with Steve at the start of May, which might be on a Sunday. If we decide to go ahead with that, I will start a separate thread for it. I will try to make at least 1/3 of my rides start on Sundays but some people can't do them because of church, family etc.
Oops, sorry about this but the coming Dales ride is going to be Saturday 10th May. We were going to do it on Sunday 4th, but I forgot that I had promised to dog-sit that weekend. I'll start a thread about that ride after next weekend.

I promise that the next ride after this Bowland one will be on a Sunday! :thumbsup:

Hi, Colin,
Don't as yet know if I shall be available but shall let you know nearer the time. You've posted a profile as an appetizer, please can we have a link to the route?

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Hi, Colin,
Don't as yet know if I shall be available but shall let you know nearer the time. You've posted a profile as an appetizer, please can we have a link to the route?
I want to wait a while because we have SITD coming up on Sunday, and a similar but slightly different ride on 10th May and I don't want the threads to be distracting attention from each other. I will add the full details of this ride to the first post in the thread on 11th May or shortly after that.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
I want to wait a while because we have SITD coming up on Sunday, and a similar but slightly different ride on 10th May and I don't want the threads to be distracting attention from each other. I will add the full details of this ride to the first post in the thread on 11th May or shortly after that.
Could Knotty things be greeting us maybe?:whistle::training::sweat:

Top Bottom