Free website Package?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm looking for a cheap and easy website package for a temporary (9 months max) charity website.

I don't have either the time or desire to learn anything about building websites, I just need a template where I can load/edit text and put lots of pctures up.

This is a voluntary thing I'm doing for a charity I really believe in.

Ta.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
If it is for a registered charity, Memset offer free web hosting on their basic package, using the the cPanel (come as part of the package) you can set up a WordPress based site (you can install it by just clicking links), which is probable the easiest way of setting up a web site with out having to learn any coding...

nigelnorris

If you want to run with Wordpress let me know, I have paid hosting with plenty of spare resources and will gladly install and maintain a Wordpress installation for you. A proper unrestricted one which you can fully customise, and I'll make sure there's plenty of storage space for images and whatnot. I'll configure it and organise backups, but I can't give you much support as to the actual running of it due to my own time restrictions. You'd need to read the how-to (Wordress is very comprehensively supported and I can point you in the right direction for resources), select basic stuff like the skin to use etc, then all you need to do is add content ;)

Tel

Veteran
Try www.freewebs.com I have built numerous websites quickly and easily using them including one I quickly knocked up to sell something on Ebay. Any questions regarding its use, should you decide to use them, feel free to pm me.

PM me for links to my sites.

Top Bottom