FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Southend on Sea 7th November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wobblers

Euthermic
I don't seem to be on the list?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Adam B
Adrian C
Andrew Br
Andrew By
Andrew F
Andrij B
Angus L
Anne H
Anne M
Arthur C
Bruno R
Carl P1
Carlos R
Charles E
Charlie B
Charlie M
Chris B
Claudine C
Clive P
Dan P
Dave F
Dave J
David C
David H
David P
Davy S
Diana J
Dr John B
Eddie C
Ejaz R
Frank P
Gail G
Gary J
Geoff S
Georgios V
Gordon P
Grahame D
Greg S
Greg T
Gwenda O
Iain C
Ian At
Ian McS
Jenny M
John E
John M
John S
John T
Julie G
Kim W
Lee T
Mark G
Martin F
Martin T
Martin W
Mary L
Michael A
Mick B
Mike M
Miranda S
Nick L
Nigel Cri
Olaf S
Paul Rd
Peter D
Peter M
Peter M
Rachel W
Rebecca O
Rob Hy
Ross C
Sahar
Sandra S
Sig E
Sonia W
Stephen O
Stephen T
Stephen W
Steve R
Steve W
Steve W
Stuart A
Stuart G
Susie F
Tacey L
Thom F
Titus H
Vernon L
Xi C

Last edited:

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
Good grief! They really have come out from under the woodwork/work/whatever. Really, really hope everyone listed turns up :hello::wahhey:

I'll be there, hope you are as well wanda :hello:.

FWIW, if anyone happens to be in the Euston area at ~22.13 and heading towards Hyde Park Corner I'd be delighted to meet up especially if you know where you're going ..........

Yep, I'm out of the woodwork too. Thanks to work and life I've not done an Fnrttc since burnham last year (May?). Couldn't miss this though.

Best get a few miles in...

Wobblers

Euthermic
I'll be there, hope you are as well wanda :hello:.

FWIW, if anyone happens to be in the Euston area at ~22.13 and heading towards Hyde Park Corner I'd be delighted to meet up especially if you know where you're going ..........

I've not booked any tickets yet, but I'll most likely get to Euston about the same time. From the last time, when I somehow managed to take umpteen wrong turnings I'm not sure I know the way any more, but I could at least point you in vaguely the right direction...

ETA: I also have to second @wanda2010's hope that everyone listed turns up! Come on Davy, we want to check that the car didn't damage those legendary thighs of yours (and there's nothing quite like hearing @User swear every time you shout "All Up"")

Yep, I'm out of the woodwork too. Thanks to work and life I've not done an Fnrttc since burnham last year (May?). Couldn't miss this though.

Best get a few miles in...
How will CycleChat's beer afficionado cope with Look Mum No Hops? (Answer: find a bigger, better and tastier venue nearer a London station that's even more secure...Saturday morning in the Kernel brewery courtyard perhaps..?) :smile:

TimO

Guru
At Andy's Birthday Do, on Saturday, lots of people reminded me about this ride, so I've sent off an email to Simon, and with a "mere" 90 people currently signed up (!), I hope I'm not too late. :smile:

Top Bottom