FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Southend on Sea 7th November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Email sent:smile:

Train tickets purchased :thumbsup:

My first FNRttC to Southend:hyper:

We will be doing the usual route back following the old a13 to Sadlers Farm, then Pitsea, Five Bells, Stanford Le Hope, Grays and Dartford.
Sounds good will be attempting ride back as haven't done that yet...so it's "Last Chance Saloon" for that.

May join in but will drop back if I can't keep the Pace ....know the route and even the Grays One-Way system...as I grew up there ..... Not a Claim to Fame !!!!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sounds good will be attempting ride back as haven't done that yet...so it's "Last Chance Saloon" for that.

May join in but will drop back if I can't keep the Pace ....know the route and even the Grays One-Way system...as I grew up there ..... Not a Claim to Fame !!!!

We'll stick with ya bud.. it's not exactly a tough route..

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
And a nice Downhill at Bread & Cheese....
Sounds like a Plan .

Indeed....

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
what's the ride distance, roughly? Just thinking about my route back, and wondering how much I will have in the tank.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
what's the ride distance, roughly? Just thinking about my route back, and wondering how much I will have in the tank.
62 miles

Stuart A
Ian At
Andrew F
Sonia W
Martin T
Jenny M
Arthur C
John M
Ross C
Miranda S
Davy S
Steve W
Andrij B
Vernon L
Stuart G
Ian McS
Nigel Cri
John T
Peter D
Peter M
Adam B
Rebecca O
Greg T
Olaf S
Martin W
Anne M
David P
Frank P
Adrian C
Sahar
Georgios V
Grahame D
David H
Gordon P
Kim W
Angus L
Gwenda O
Susie F
Greg S
Julie G
Charlie M
Nick L
Mary L
Mike M
Titus H
Paul Rd
Lee T

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Unlikely at this stage I can do this but potentially might get the train out and do the ride back to London depending on how fast it'll be and more crucially what time you guys will be heading off.

Top Bottom