FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Southend on Sea 7th November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
thats that sorted then, Grace is the tail gunner !

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Though in other respects, I'll probably be on the tail for other reasons of riding with you speedy lot. Hoping the weather isn't too crap to ride back as that would make my journey redundant.

itsbruce

Lavender Bike Menace
If I've made the list, I'll be very much up for riding back. But that may depend on whether I'm riding fixed or not.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
It is now.....
Ferrck, what have I started?

Caveats...running the bike as ss at the moment - it's a new-old bike so still sorting the set up. Have fitted new narrow bars and I'll see how it rides. Road fixed is definitely not the same for me as riding the track fixed ;)

I'm also still not 100% from the breathing mystery but hoping to be back in the saddle tomorrow.

I know...excuses but you've seen my strapline...! Anyway, see you in November and @ianrauk I'm counting on you to get my brekkie in for when I trundle in 8:30ish.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Am deffo unable to make this ride because of mountain leader commitment. Was going to join you but looking v unlikely now.

We're in Santiago, by the way, just arrived.

Oh, and Spain is not flat. In case you asked.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
If you are referring to last weekend's pissingdowngate, despite having gears myself, I was stood there with the correct size spanner for a gearless bike. Unfortunately someone turned up with odd sized nuts.
we demand pictures!

Top Bottom