FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable 5th October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
David H
Kim W
Christine K
Adrian C
Martin T
Olaf S
Nick L
Steve R
Sonia W
Selena M
Kai N
Andrij B
Alexandra Y
Mark P

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You are going to have to do without me on this ride i'm afraid.
On the other hand you will have a nice quiet ride without my waffly gob wittering on!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
David H
Kim W
Christine K
Adrian C
Martin T
Olaf S
Nick L
Steve R
Sonia W
Selena M
Kai N
Andrij B
Alexandra Y
Mark P
Jenny M
Els V
Stuart A
Adam B
Gordon P
Grahame D

me too please Simon as per exchange of e-mails yesterday :thumbsup:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
David H
Kim W
Christine K
Adrian C
Martin T
Olaf S
Nick L
Steve R
Sonia W
Selena M
Kai N
Andrij B
Alexandra Y
Mark P
Jenny M
Els V
Stuart A
Adam B
Gordon P
Grahame D
Andrew F
Davy S
Rebecca O

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Will peeps being staying for drinks this time or shooting off like last time and does the Waterfront need to be warned on stock level if so?

The biggest burning question for me though, is will long mart still be teetotal by then?

martint235

Dog on a bike
Will peeps being staying for drinks this time or shooting off like last time and does the Waterfront need to be warned on stock level if so?

The biggest burning question for me though, is will long mart still be teetotal by then?
Of course I will be. I may stay for a coke though. It is a pain to get a train back from Whitstable though

Wobblers

Euthermic
2024318 said:
Tty taking the scenic route to Brighton via Ashford and along the coast. That is reason enough to have several beers first.

That's a plan that could go down the swanny if the train loos are out of commission. (I'm sure there's a pun in there somewhere, but I'll leave that one to 'Teef... )

Wobblers

Euthermic
Of course I will be. I may stay for a coke though. It is a pain to get a train back from Whitstable though

I'm very disappinted. A FNRttC that I've actually got a fair chance of being on - and you're not drinking! Boo! I've found that sufficient liquid anesthetic is useful in assuaging the pain of the train back. The trick is to still retain the ability of verticality when leaving the station - and that's something I feel you could benefit by practising

Top Bottom