front wheel stolen, need help matching it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

harrybo

hi does anyone know where i can get a wheel similar to this please. bike has no branding on it

thanks

OP
OP
harrybo

harrybo

this is the pic

Attachments

• IMG_2139.JPG
    IMG_2139.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 90

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Steve did ask for the tyre size to be fair :smile:

So he did...sorry missed his post

OP
OP
harrybo

harrybo

thank you that wheel looks just perfect, silly question but how do i know the size of the wheel on my bike?

and is ss/fixie the name of the type of wheel?

vickster

Legendary Member
No, a single speed is a bike with one gear and a fused gear has none, but that only effects the rear wheel which you fortunately still have (you can tell the bike is SS or fixed as there is no rear dérailleur for changing gears because there aren't any to change). But you must know that as its your bike surely?!

The wheel size is 700c, the rim width is the 622 I believe and the tyre width is 23mm, you'll need to buy one of those too, and an inner tube

A vittoria rubino tyre is reliable and costs a tenner from wiggle in the 700x23mm size you need (you'll need an inner tube that is 700x18/25, probably with a presta valve)

OP
OP
harrybo

harrybo

No, a single speed is a bike with one gear and a fused gear has none, but that only effects the rear wheel which you fortunately still have (you can tell the bike is SS or fixed as there is no rear dérailleur for changing gears because there aren't any to change). But you must know that as its your bike surely?!

The wheel size is 700c, the rim width is the 622 I believe and the tyre width is 23mm, you'll need to buy one of those too, and an inner tube

A vittoria rubino tyre is reliable and costs a tenner from wiggle in the 700x23mm size you need (you'll need an inner tube that is 700x18/25, probably with a presta valve)

Thanks , I wasnt aware SS was single speed nor "fixie" was fixed ;) really helpful advice so thank you so much.

just so i am clear, how did you search in google to get that wheel to come up? thank you

Top Bottom