Funny kids!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
My kids are nuts!

This is an old photo - I had them all in one place (the two older ones were away from home at this point) so I wanted a nice photo of them together.
So I shouted 'Strike a pose!' and this happened.....

all5funny2.JPG

After I stopped laughing I got the one I wanted...it's my favourite photo :smile:

all5.JPG

Anyone else got mad kids or is it just me?
I really don't know where they get it from....honest!

Nope, my two are perfectly normal
IMG_6292_small.jpg

Mrs M

Guru
My kids are nuts!

This is an old photo - I had them all in one place (the two older ones were away from home at this point) so I wanted a nice photo of them together.
So I shouted 'Strike a pose!' and this happened.....

View attachment 94978

After I stopped laughing I got the one I wanted...it's my favourite photo :smile:

View attachment 94979

Anyone else got mad kids or is it just me?
I really don't know where they get it from....honest!
That's a lovely photo.

jhawk

Veteran
My father will never be able to take a silly picture of me, I have made sure of it! I do not like having my picture taken, or being forced to smile. It almost has to come naturally otherwise, I'm like:

Cat.jpg

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
My father will never be able to take a silly picture of me, I have made sure of it! I do not like having my picture taken, or being forced to smile. It almost has to come naturally otherwise, I'm like:

View attachment 95015
I don't know many who do like having photos taken...well maybe my 19 yr old daughter who models for a local Wedding dress company.
I also used her during my photography studies so have lots of amazing photos of her from age 15 onwards!
Edited to add: I didn't take this photo!

11006389_10206369792112054_6336096812648003991_n.jpg

jhawk

Veteran
I don't know many who do like having photos taken...well maybe my 19 yr old daughter who models for a local Wedding dress company.
I also used her during my photography studies so have lots of amazing photos of her from age 15 onwards!

View attachment 95017

I can see why she models for a wedding dress company. Wow, gorgeous girl!

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
Fear not, I'm going to assume that she's not single, and @ScotiaLass would repeatedly run me over with her mountain bike! :cycle: There's also a small matter of 5,000 miles worth of ocean. (AlthoughifScotiadidwanttopassonmycomplimentsand/orTwitterhandleIwouldnotbeupset) I mean, what?
I shall pass on your lustful thoughts compliments to her. And she does have a boyfriend.
But I'll be over in Canada in a couple of months...shall I sneak her into my suitcase? :laugh:

Top Bottom