Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Future CC Ecosse Ride suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I was going to have that, but was meaning what we already have dates for.was adding rides to my calandar for the year to plan ahead

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I haven't had the time yet to look at logistics in any detail, but over Christmas I did ponder (and mention on here) various options for an overnight mini 'practice' :laugh: tour for those who have never taken their bike away over the weekend (or anybody else who wants to come along, of course) .. as it seems a long time until @Fubar's islands adventure... will post up some ideas in the near future. Departure would be from an easy to reach railway station with frequent trains in the middle or east of the central belt ...

T

MikeW-71

Veteran
New thread posted :smile:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Last two years it's been the last Friday/Saturday in September, which should make it the 26/27th. I hope to set off from Dover on the last weekend in Autumn (Bank Holiday weekend down here) or the week after, and take a couple weeks, so that should all fit together :smile:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
A wee while yet before the train tickets will go on sale ... Last year I took a leap of faith when they were still cheap, Edinburgh - Carlisle & Newcastle - Edinburgh for £17.50 or something like that!

Top Bottom