Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Future CC Ecosse Ride suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There will always be cake for you, fearless survivor of road wars :hugs:
How are your injuries?
I'm fine Pat, pretty much down to just shoulder and neck still not wanting to play ball.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Good that you are getting better, @mr messy :hugs:
How's the steed doing? Has it been diagnosed one way or another yet? Hoping to see you soon, on/off the bike, east or west :smile: ...
Speaking of future events, when/where would be suitable for your celebration meal? I think @Pat "5mph" volunteered to do some organising ;)

T

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
How's the steed doing? Has it been diagnosed one way or another yet? Hoping to see you soon, on/off the bike, east or west :smile: ...
Speaking of future events, when/where would be suitable for your celebration meal? I think @Pat "5mph" volunteered to do some organising ;)

T
I will, promise, once I see a work shift pattern emerge from the dept of our staffing office :scratch:

T
Think frame's ok but priced up bits need sorted, including the carbon fork, online and came to over £650! :eek:
Lucky tyres and one wheel look okay:tongue:
Celebration meal......or picnic?;)

Pat "5mph"

Think frame's ok but priced up bits need sorted, including the carbon fork, online and came to over £650! :eek:
Hope the driver's insurance is coughing up for this!
Picnic? Have you left the house recently? :cold:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...

I do hope somebody else is paying for that :ohmy: (the bike bits, that is)
Picnic ... were you thinking of waiting for the glorious days of summer, where we can bask in the sunshine all day :laugh: :eek: might be a long wait ...
@Pat "5mph" has a basket bike, so we'd be sorted for carrying stuff to a nice spot ...:whistle:

T

EDIT: cross-posting with Pat :rolleyes:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Sounds like you need a new bike . Just as long as its not a triban or our friendship shall be over, and I'd be asking for my chain tool back which I believe to be deep in your back pack / life preserver :tongue:

Hope the driver's insurance is coughing up for this!
Picnic? Have you left the house recently? :cold:
Nope! :laugh:
Only one doing the "coughing" at the moment is me!......cops want to charge me for the privilege of gaining the driver's details and only once i've written to Aberdeen with a cheque! Even then still no guarantee i'll get them!!!!! It's an absolute fekin joke!

Sounds like you need a new bike . Just as long as its not a triban or our friendship shall be over, and I'd be asking for my chain tool back which I believe to be deep in your back pack / life preserver :tongue:
Do you mean i purchased a chain tool and i may have been carrying one around with me all this time!???:banghead:
Any change of bike would have to be something different to everyone else....who'd want to be twinned with me!:tongue:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Nope! :laugh:
Only one doing the "coughing" at the moment is me!......cops want to charge me for the privilege of gaining the driver's details and only once i've written to Aberdeen with a cheque! Even then still no guarantee i'll get them!!!!! It's an absolute fekin joke!

WHAT????????? :cursing:
I do hope you have spoken to one of the Cycling legal companies for some FREE advice on how to proceed - don't let anybody take you for a ride (apart from your CC pals, of course :hugs:)

Hope you can get it sorted!

T

Must admit i tend to view the legal profession for what they are...no personal offence intended to anyone that is.
It's galling that i'm getting run around from the cops, they still haven't even approached me for my statement! Shall be looking at avenues of complaint shortly not that it'll do any good but if you don't make any noise these days......

Pat "5mph"

Must admit i tend to view the legal profession for what they are...no personal offence intended to anyone that is.
It's galling that i'm getting run around from the cops, they still haven't even approached me for my statement! Shall be looking at avenues of complaint shortly not that it'll do any good but if you don't make any noise these days......
Try those chaps: Cycle law Scotland
0800 089 3389 is the accident number on their card.
Glasgow's bike station carries their ads, so they can't be that bad :smile: worth a phone call imo.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
That's the ones I recommended on the other thread. Brenda Mitchell is not just a lawyer, but a keen cyclist and involved in cycle campaigning, too. HJ is meeting her on Thursday somewhere ...
All you need to do is phone up and say 'Hello, my name is Mr Messy :laugh: and I was hit by a car, with injuries to me and my bike. Can you give me some advice on where to start sorting this out?' They'll take it from there ...
Seriously, you've got nothing to loose! Go for it!
:hugs:
T

Top Bottom