Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Future CC Ecosse Ride suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
.... I was wondering about organising "A brew at the Bridge" one evening before it gets too dark (That's the Forth Road Bridge).

I'd recumbent along to the south car park with my jetboil and we could all met for a chat and a brew.

There will be cake - but only if someone brings some ;)

This seems to be something that will work, however with the nights drawing in I will think I'll wait until next year to start these off.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
IF I have the day off on sunday 7th September (and assuming it's not torrential rain) does anyone fancy a 42 miler starting at Carlisle and visiting Hadrians Wall? Choice of 3 cafe stops :smile:
Doctors still won't let me back on two wheels unfortunately

DefBref

Über Member
Saturday 20th Sept, anyone fancy the Hadrians Wall ride starting from Carlisle?

We are doing it the day before as a night ride:
http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/night-ride-carlisle-newcastle-19-sep-2014.163201/

Saturday 20th Sept, anyone fancy the Hadrians Wall ride starting from Carlisle?

I'm up for either, I need to get over my (justified) fear of night riding (although it might be impossible to get down there with the new border controls that will be in place by the evening of the 19th :tongue:)

@MikeW-71 would you be potentially up for the night ride? (or anyone else, for that matter?)

P.S. To everyone else, sorry I've not arranged a Tayside meetup, will start a new thread.

MikeW-71

Veteran
I am certainly thinking about it, I just need to work out if I have enough lights to get through the night. I finish work at 8pm on the friday...... Hmm

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Not yet, I'm afraid ... still got too many things up in the air that need dates fixed...
I suspect it'll soon be time to switch to RV rides again! :rain::cold::rolleyes:
Somebody just needs to name a time and a place with good soup & cakes :hyper::mrpig::hungry:

T

Top Bottom