Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robjh

Legendary Member
With all the bird clues and a hint that it wasn't too far off fylingdales, I'm surprised it took that long to get to 🦩 land.

South west of Fylingdales extends a long way. I was looking at wetland reserves in Somerset! And I still couldn't make out the landmarks in the picture that others gradually came to see.
Anyway, glad we've got there at last 🥴

Emanresu

Damm. I was working my way through the 195 amusement parks in the UK. I would have got it sometime in 2026.

https://rcdb.com/r.htm?ol=26828&ot=3

Did you know the UK has:

3.20Roller Coasters per million people (RCMP)
2.25Roller Coasters per 1,000 sq mi

Alex321

Veteran
South west of Fylingdales extends a long way. I was looking at wetland reserves in Somerset! And I still couldn't make out the landmarks in the picture that others gradually came to see.
Anyway, glad we've got there at last 🥴

I'm glad I wasn't the only one looking in Somerset. I was wondering if the bump on the horizon might be Glastonbury Tor :smile:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Found it... HERE.

Wandale Ln, near Marton, NW of Flamingo Land.

View attachment 728688

I had been looking at theme parks in the Peak District so I think that I will credit this one to @MontyVeda and pass next turn to him!

Thanks but I'm far too busy trying to work out the finer details of my next guitar build... so I'll give the next turn to the first person who wants it :smile:

Aravis

Putrid Donut
Hope this is OK - I'll kick it back into play with rather an easy one. First to see will buy buzz:

Volvo.jpg

Aravis

Putrid Donut
Apart from forgetting I'd made the post, no problem there. Your turn @Willd.

Somehow my dad's 1965 picture has the roadway seeming to oscillate like the Tacoma Narrows. Would that impression still be there without the low-tech sign?

Top Bottom