Gardening/Allotmenting 2024

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Runner bean seeds have been planted and sugar snap peas have been moved and planted in new raised beds.

Below picture is before I put the sugar snap peas in.

IMG_20240505_100735.jpg

Last edited:

Hicky

Guru
My roses are suffering heavily with black spot. I’ve had to give them a hacking back in the hope of saving them for this year…I’ll have to head down to the local chicken place for some golden poo and hope the feed helps.

postman

Legendary Member
Postman and Mrs P have worked together today like a well oiled machine.A long but fruitful day in the garden.One very satisfied Postman but slightly tired,but feeling great health wise.Sadly i now have to cover the skin up all over.So in bright sunshine i have worn a long sleeved jumper to garden,plus lathered lotion all over this ugly mug of mine.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
I'm going away for a few days so I've been desperately trying to get everything sorted at my own garden and the one I look after. Although it might be a bit early I've planted out runner and butter beans, peas and courgettes. And I've sown beetroot, parsnip, chard, lettuce and radish seeds. I'll either come back to everything growing like mad or it will all have perished cos of the cold or lack of watering.

It's all going to have to take its chance.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
I'm going away for a few days so I've been desperately trying to get everything sorted at my own garden and the one I look after. Although it might be a bit early I've planted out runner and butter beans, peas and courgettes. And I've sown beetroot, parsnip, chard, lettuce and radish seeds. I'll either come back to everything growing like mad or it will all have perished cos of the cold or lack of watering.

It's all going to have to take its chance.

Weather forecast says warm (20c) until Sunday, then, cooler and wetter. If forecast is right, they should survive. ;)

Top Bottom