Garmin 810

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Aim for a 520 instead it has newer tech unless you need or have use for map navigation

Archeress

Veteran
My Edge 810 just shut down last night on my way home. Still had 70% battery at the time. I was on the cycle path skirting MOD Abbeywood, wonder if they were up to something... :unsure:

Hugs
Archeress x

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Bought a 520 from Evans today. Few at my club also said go for 520.

Cheers

Did you go for the bundle package? I bought mine without the sensors for £180 with the 10% BC discount at CRC.

I dont really need a cadence or heartbeat sensor. The Speed sensor i might pick up separately at a later date pre-owned as it costs about £26-30 brand new at the moment.

I hope you enjoy your 520 as much as i have so far, Ive had mine about a week and there are so many features on this thing it seems almost wasted on me who wont use close to half of it lol.

OP
OP
jifdave

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
Did you go for the bundle package? I bought mine without the sensors for £180 with the 10% BC discount at CRC.

I dont really need a cadence or heartbeat sensor. The Speed sensor i might pick up separately at a later date pre-owned as it costs about £26-30 brand new at the moment.

I hope you enjoy your 520 as much as i have so far, Ive had mine about a week and there are so many features on this thing it seems almost wasted on me who wont use close to half of it lol.
Already have hr and cadence/speed.

Paid £189.99 @ Evans but with £8.25 cash back via quidco.
Pick it up tomorrow and didn't want to wait a few more days.
Almost certain I'll find my 500 in the next week or so.

Top Bottom