Garmin forerunner 310xt

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HB_Dude

Anyone one here have use the garmin forerunner 310 xt, or have any experience of it?
I need a new bike computer and as I run as well thought this May be the way to go, seems to do all I need, just wanted some real world thoughts on this unit.
Thanks

Tommy2

Über Member
Yep I had one, can't fault it, up to 4 data fields per screen, auto scroll through screens at different speeds.

Create interval workouts, multi sport work outs so you can do brick sessions at the push of a button, only reason I upgraded to the 910xt was because the swim data is better but if you don't swim then it doesn't matter.

Connects to hr and speed/cad sensors.

Having never had a specific bike computer I don't know what it could be lacking for the bike but I certainly didn't feel it was lacking anything.

I have the 305 which I use on the bike and for running. You can also program route turns in and I imagine you can do the same on the 310. Probably wouldn't buy a dedicated bike Garmin because I use it for other things and the wrist watch type is more flexible.

OP
OP
HB_Dude

HB_Dude

Thanks for the input guys :smile:
I'd like to have a go a sprint triathlon at some point so probably the best thing to buy all round.

OP
OP
HB_Dude

HB_Dude

I need to pick the brains of the Forerunner 310xt ( or similar) users.......
...........probably a really daft question, but having not used one before, I'm assuming that it will let me do several different 'workouts' ( ie, two separate bike journeys on the same day ) and store them separately on the unit before uploading to Garmin, am I correct here?

Top Bottom