Withdrawn Gents Cannondale CAADX cyclocross bike 2014 model

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AllanC

Regular
Withdrawn

Ideal commuter bike

This bike was purchased on 6 October 2014, the frame size is 51 cm, which fits me perfectly, I normally ride a size 54 cm in road bikes. As you know cyclocross frames are sized differently from road bikes, therefore a 51 cm cyclocross frame is similar in physical size to a 54 cm road frame. The Cannondale CAADX has full aluminium frame and forks, it has Shimano 10 speed Tiagra front and rear mech's, it has a Shimano 105 rear cassette with 12 - 28 cogs, and the standard Tiagra cassette is available, Bromax disc brakes. I have literally just fitted a new KMC 105, chain as the original equipment chain was of low quality.
I have only ridden a total of about 300 miles on this bike, this was prior to fitting the new chain.
The bike is currently fitted with the original Shwalbe tyres which have never been used, as I had fitted road tyres to the bike for the use I made of it.
This bike is in very good condition. It also has full mudguards which were fitted with the road tyres while I used it on the road, these can be sold with the bike should the buyer require them.
I need to sell this bike to make room for my other bikes.
Cannondale CAADX IMG_0099.jpg

£850
Buyer uplifts bike or pays for delivery should that be required.

Specification
Maddux CX 2.1 DTSC wheels with Formula hubs
FSA Omega 170mm cranks
BB 30 bottom bracket
Shimano Tiagra 10 speed cassette, front and rear mech and shifters
KMC Shimano 105 chain
Bromax Render-r disc brakes
Cannondale C4 stem and handlebars
Cannondale saddle
Shwalbe Sammy Slick tyres

Last edited:
Top Bottom