Getting forgetful...........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
I decided to get the bike out of my shed today to fit this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391167373774?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:blush:T
I had completely forgotten about the alarm i had installed but I can vouch for the fact that it works and it is bloody loud when it goes off.
Anyway i fitted the mirror, it is held in place by two cable ties so protected the frame with some electrical tape prior to fitting it. The mirror takes the rear view under and behind your right leg, it takes a little bit of getting used to and some tweaking of the mirrors angle was required to suit my riding position, overall i am suitably impressed and at that price if I wasn't its not a great deal of money to throw in the spares box . The construction is plastic with a real glass mirror so no distortion and a very clear vibration free image.

Not my bike but shows how the mirror fits,
$_57.JPG

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
That's the same mirror i have. I think they're good too! I'm after another and i see yours was 4 quid less than mine was from my LBS, but with postage i'd only save a quid. Some mock mirrors on road bikes but sod that! If it helps keep you safe with all the traffic about these days get one fitted!!

I have one on each of 3 bikes - they are good. Once you get used to glancing at them when your right leg is at the top of the pedal stroke and you cant your knee out a bit. Good rearward view, no vibration, great bits of kit.

Top Bottom