Giant Defy Composite (carbon)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jamin100

Guru
Selling my Giang Defy composite 3 carbon bike

Size: Medium
Carbon frame, forks and seat post
Front dérailleur: Tiagra
Rear dérailleur: 105 (upgraded)
Shifters: 105 (upgraded) + new bar tape
Brakes: 105 (upgraded)
Giant PR2 wheels with brand new tyres. These wheels have about 300 miles on them as I brought some other wheels to use.

Bike was brought from new by me and I have all the manuals etc that I will inude
I brought it around 14 months ago and it's covered roughly 900 miles in that time with many of the components having covered a lot less

Bike is is very good condition and I can supply photos upon request. No pedals are included

Asking £600

Cash on collection from Halesowen (Birminghan, 5 minutes from J3 M5)

Last edited:

Joffey

Big Dosser
pics?

OP
OP
jamin100

jamin100

Guru
Sure here's one for now.
Please ignore the fact it has no tyres on. I'm fitting brand new ones tomorrow as I've put them on my new bike.

It's also being stripped and cleaned tomorrow (although it's not that dirty now)

Once done I'll add many more pics

7785D52D-19C4-43C8-BFBE-F558C1511046_zps8anyvasr.jpg

Andywinds

Hi I am interested in the bike is it still available? I just need to know if the bike would fit someone that is 5'11" I've been looking at bikes that are 56cm.

OP
OP
jamin100

jamin100

Guru
Nice
is a medium a 56 ?

More like a 54 I think

Hi I am interested in the bike is it still available? I just need to know if the bike would fit someone that is 5'11" I've been looking at bikes that are 56cm.

According to giant the medium size will suit someone up to 5'11 with a 32" inseam after that it goes to the ML
I'm 5'9 with long legs and a short body and I needed to shorten the stem. (Original giant stem is on now)

nice washing machine is the bike included ?

Ha ha. No it's the only washing machine I've had that doesn't break down after 6 months

OP
OP
jamin100

jamin100

Guru
Yeh I'm 5"9 and I needed a 90mm stem but I have long legs and a short body.
I do have a 90mm stem if needed

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Top Bottom