Giant Expression DX Hybrid/Lifestyle Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Bike was bought by my now late father in law a couple of years ago. It was supposed to assist him getting out and about after a series of heart attacks. As with some good intentions, they fall by the way side. Anyway, it found its way into my stable and was supposed to have been used by the OH - again, good intentions and all that! To be fair, it's way to big for her anyway.

So, needless to say it's in great condition and I want rid to make room for an addition later in the year. It's a size medium, I think it's the 2009 model and I'm looking for £50 ovno - collection only as I don't have time to mess about packing it up and waiting for it to be picked up. The bike is original spec apart from the rack and mudguards which were removed.

No pics as yet but will post some at the weekend or email if any one is seriously interested.

Thanks.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
pic please as could be of interest to me

C

chillyuk

I am also interested if biggs682 drops out.

I assume it is a man's bike, what frame size please. Does Wolves refer to Wolverhampton.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Yes, it's a man's bike. Will get some pics done Saturday and post them up. Medium frame. Wolves = Wolverhampton, 5 mins from Junc 2 of the M54.

If none of the other interested parties take her then I would be most keen. Only half an hour away from you, so could collect sharpish

C

chillyuk

Although I expressed an interest prior to the pictures being posted I didn't realise it had front suspension which makes the bike of no interest to me.

My apologies for messing the seller about.

david1701

I've changed my new bike criteria since posting (now looking at a more road less upright style so also withdraw interest

Top Bottom