England : Lancashire Gizburn trail cente MTB meet- up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
@potsy ................

;):whistle: Just checking.
I didn't hear that, did you just say @potsy ?

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Think I'm working that day(s) anyway :whistle:
No you're not! They don't allow you to do overtime until you are signed off the training package.
You do know I've never ridden a mtb, right? :surrender:
You've had plenty of practice at falling off your road/CX bikes. You will be just fine :thumbsup:

Right. Come on Dan_bo, pick a date. Don't make me choose, you remember what happened when I chose the date for Degger's? Stuff did dry out eventually didn't it?

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I have pencilled 18th onto the calendar and asked young Skol if he wants to come and he is keen. I haven't been before but I suspect he will do just fine. He has ridden Llangegla and Cwmcarn without too much struggling and having you guys to egg him on will be a huge encouragement (I'm training him to climb like me so be afraid!). If it does start to get a bit too much for him I don't mind hanging back and staying with him to let the rest of you crack on at your own pace.

Bring it on :hyper:

potsy

Rambler
Ok, lets say I do provisionally maybe agree to tag along, we are doing the green route, right? :whistle:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Youd be fine pal- however if you wanna meet at clayton for a do id be glad to take you round. For what it is it is a good grounding in trail centre MTBing.
Ooh, can we come too :hugs:
upload_2014-4-15_19-28-9.png

Top Bottom