Glaswegian Advent Calendar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MickL

Über Member
adventj.jpg

solmisation

+1 for that:rofl::rolleyes:

Not sure what our Weegie friends will think of it though.

solmisation

When I was a youngster, many years ago now, there was a saying " Has the bottom dropped out of your world? Drink Tennents Lager and watch the world drop out of your bottom". ;):laugh:

WeeE

Weegie said:
Oh yes we do.

solmisation said:
When I was a youngster, many years ago now, there was a saying " Has the bottom dropped out of your world? Drink Tennents Lager and watch the world drop out of your bottom". :laugh::laugh:

How to say this without getting too graphic?
Drink Tennent's - :tongue: the world's first recycled lager.

Greedo

So let me get this straight. You copy a picture from my post last night. and post it under another title???

What's that all about?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Greedo said:
So let me get this straight. You copy a picture from my post last night. and post it under another title???

What's that all about?

I suspect he didn't see that post. It happens. You don't have copyright;)

Greedo said:
I was sent it on my phone by my plasterer. He obviously has. Oh well. Good to see you took great delight in searching the net to prove me wrong!!!

You accused someone of nicking your picture, now you know they didn't. No delight, it's just part of the service.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Crackle said:
You accused someone of nicking your picture, now you know they didn't. No delight, it's just part of the service.

It was just perfect timing as Greedo had himself rehashed another old thread almost immediately:biggrin::biggrin:

Greedo

Crackle said:

rich p said:
It was just perfect timing as Greedo had himself rehashed another old thread almost immediately:biggrin::biggrin:
Yeah buy that one was weeks old not last night:smile:

Two arses deserve a special message :sad::laugh:

Top Bottom