Gold fish dilema

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

...well I had good intentions...you know how it is...kid got an aquarium with tropical fish for his birthday about 5 years ago...since then it's been up to me to maintain the bloody thing...we've been through several disasters, about a million quids worth of filters and fish gear...and now there are just two left. Yippess...maybe they'll both eAT each other and we can get rid of it forever....so why do I have this inclination to re stock it, am I ill?....I thought I might look for some celeste coloured fishto keep BOAB happy:biggrin:

Dayvo

just passin' through
When they're dead and flushed buried, just put some carrot cuttings in the tank and give it an occasional swish-round every now and then.

Mr Phoebus

I can spend hours watching fish swim in an aquarium. It's so relaxing.
A mate of mine keeps marine fish. Lion fish, clown fish, etc. The colours are just breathtaking.

need2

I did have 2 4ft fish tanks,,supposed to be a relaxing hobby.
I spent most of the time totally stressed out as to why fish kept floating on the top instead of swimming like their supposed to.was checking everything that could be checked...boy was I glad when the kids said they did`nt want them anymore.down side is they moved onto birds built the aviary everything was going well until they got bored so I still had to do the feeding cleaning:angry:.

and who says hobbies are relaxing not stressfull:evil:

gratts

If done properly(and sadly ignoring most advice fish shops give) you really shouldn't have any problems, and a tank doesn't need to take away more than 5 minutes each day ;)

Globalti

Legendary Member
There's only one place for that goldfish:

Old_toilet_with_elevated_cistern_and_chain.jpg

Top Bottom