Got Any Ads following You Around?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
This one pops up every now and again. :shy:

image.jpg

Is that Blakey off of On The Buses?

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I get Xerox printer ads, all day long

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I know that Google keep a record of what we search for and advertise products related to the searches. I am used to that, and it kind of makes sense, so fair enough. What disturbed me yesterday was posting about glucosamine sulphate in the Your Ride Today thread and immediately getting ads for supplements ... Big Commercial Brother is watching you!

I must be really sad... mine are all bike/cycling related! :cry:
currently on leg warmers... :cry::cry:
:cry::cry::cry:

TVC

I know that Google keep a record of what we search for and advertise products related to the searches. I am used to that, and it kind of makes sense, so fair enough. What disturbed me yesterday was posting about glucosamine sulphate in the Your Ride Today thread and immediately getting ads for supplements ... Big Commercial Brother is watching you!
Shaun has sold his soul (and us) to The Man.

KneesUp

Guru
Due to my a tragic combination of wife's predilection for 'Absolute Radio 90s' and my own inability to work the kitchen stereo without the remote (which is temporarily lost) I have the tune "have I got PPI?" in my head almost constantly.

On Facebook I get a lot of adverts for steroids that apparently make you look like Popeye in a hall of mirrors. As I have never bought nor searched for such a product I assume it's because I generally block ads and trackers so it's based on an algorithm that assumes that as a middle-aged bloke I am probably experiencing some sort of existential crisis and as such might like to look like, er, Popeye in a hall of mirrors after an accident with some creosote.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Due to my a tragic combination of wife's predilection for 'Absolute Radio 90s' and my own inability to work the kitchen stereo without the remote (which is temporarily lost) I have the tune "have I got PPI?" in my head almost constantly.

On Facebook I get a lot of adverts for steroids that apparently make you look like Popeye in a hall of mirrors. As I have never bought nor searched for such a product I assume it's because I generally block ads and trackers so it's based on an algorithm that assumes that as a middle-aged bloke I am probably experiencing some sort of existential crisis and as such might like to look like, er, Popeye in a hall of mirrors after an accident with some creosote.
Maybe your wife is trying to give you a hint ... :whistle:

Top Bottom