Votes: 53 70.7%
  • err..... congratulations....?

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • God help you

Votes: 16 21.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Starchivore

I don't know much about Cinco de Mayo
Hi everyone,

Me and my girlfriend got engaged this weekend.

So, because I am one of the good youngsters, who respects those with more years and experience..... I would like to request the pleasure of your:

- Advice
-Advice
-"Wisdom"
-Anecdotes
-Musings
-Rants
-Warnings
-Monologues
-Ideas

etc. about relationships and marriage- enjoying it, getting the best from it..... surviving it. All of that.

Maybe even some of the members who've been married for a long time might learn something. Or perhaps the thread will decay into a pit of moaning and griping. But I'd like peoples' thoughts anyway as I expect some people will have some wise/witty/odd/deep/disgraceful things to say on this topic.
Thanks in advance.

When you're married apparently the time spent begging doesn't count as foreplay.

PK99

Legendary Member
Guy proposed on the pitch at half time at a PNE game.

Cue 15,000 people (it was a good few years ago) chorusing "You don't know what you're doing" (normally directed at the ref!)

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Many congratulations to you both. Communication is paramount. Giving each other space is also important. And listen. Really listen. And the most important lesson of all is to make each other laugh. Every single day. Good luck to you both.

Mr WD is very lucky to have me. Well, that's what I tell him anyway.

Start filling a jar with beans. Put one in every time you have sex until you get married. The contents will cover you for the number of times you do it after you get married.
Seriously - congratulations. Are we to become privy as to how you asked her?

Top Bottom