Had a accident that wasn't my fault

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Billy Hughes

Was in Liverpool city centre when a car cut me up and wrecked my bike and my leg in the process, broke it in 2 places. This was last Wednesday and im just wondering if anybody knows a company who can help me to claim for my injury and my bike if possible?

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

classic33

Leg End Member
I see that doesn't mention companies, so I'll suggest http://legal.wiggle.co.uk and Leigh Day, but that's purely based on seeing others mention them.
Probably because it would be seen as an endorsement. :smile:
Companies left out of that thread, by me, for one reason, my claim was sorted by one company. Depending on who you are with, insurance wise, might dictate who you have to use.
It was put together as a general guide on what to do before as well as after. As well as what not to do.

First solicitors I had "acting on my behalf", I'd have no hesitation telling anyone not consider them let alone touch them. And I said that to the senior party, to her face, having ridden to their offices.

Last edited:
Depending on who you are with, insurance wise, might dictate who you have to use.

The insurance can try and insist you use their solicitors (after all. They want their commission) but you can appoint any solicitor you like.

Even if you start with the insurance appointed solicitors. There's nothing stopping you switch at any point (so long as the new solicitors agree to pay the previous ones for work already completed)

Top Bottom