Hamilton or Roseberg?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Final Grand Prix of the season. If Hamilton is in the top 2 at the end, he wins the world title for the 2nd time but he has had a dodgy car this year, and that could mess him up.

Roseberg needs to finish ahead of Hamilton to win. Simple as that.

C'MON LEWIS!!!!!!!!!

classic33

Leg End Member
Final Grand Prix of the season. If Hamilton is in the top 2 at the end, he wins the world title for the 2nd time but he has had a dodgy car this year, and that could mess him up.

Roseberg needs to finish ahead of Hamilton to win. Simple as that.

C'MON LEWIS!!!!!!!!!
Not so simple. Double points all the way down!

AndyRM

XOXO
The double points thing is f*cking stupid.

Nico could beat Lewis and still lose, if it's a Mercedes one two.

I hope Hamilton does it. I never quite bought his winning year, it looked like Glock gave up his position on the final corner.

classic33

Leg End Member
The double points thing is f*cking stupid.

Nico could beat Lewis and still lose, if it's a Mercedes one two.

I hope Hamilton does it. I never quite bought his winning year, it looked like Glock gave up his position on the final corner.
Glock was on dry tyres on a wet track in 2008, Hamilton switched to wet weather tyres.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I was going to write "don't care", then I thought if I really didn't care I would ignore this thread. But, as I'm untitled to have an opinion as much as anyone I posted anyway, its the way I roll.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I was going to write "don't care", then I thought if I really didn't care I would ignore this thread. But, as I'm untitled to have an opinion as much as anyone I posted anyway, its the way I roll.
After reading that, there's 3.5 seconds of my life I'll never get back.

Shortmember

Bickerton Cyclocross Racing Team groupie
Hamilton won't settle for second place. Even if he could sit behind Rosberg all through the race and take the championship the easy way he won't settle for that.He's probably going to come first-if Rosberg doesn't attempt to 'accidently' puncture Hamilton's tyre when he attempts to pass him.

Top Bottom