Handlebar bag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Has anyone got a handle bar bag laying around they don't use and would like to move on for a small fee? :smile:
I'd like one for my hybrid (okay, I'm a woman and we can't pack light!).
I have a rear rack bag and a front one would be handy to carry more junk some bits 'n bobs :biggrin:

byegad

Legendary Member
Be aware they affect the feel of the steering and make walking the bike around more difficult.

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
Be aware they affect the feel of the steering and make walking the bike around more difficult.
I did wonder if it would affect things but most of the weight would be in my rear bag. It would just be for keeping my phone, a compact camera and maybe some cake in :biggrin:

I may have one for you depending on your handlebar thickness. This one will only fit one inch bars, not the modern 32mm bars. What's yours? A photo of the stem area may help if you cannot measure it.

Not if they're small. I found a little one on ebay for a fiver, it attaches to the bars with Velcro and hangs inside the cabling. Sorry I don't have time to find a link, but a search should get results.
I agree. Even when loaded, I cant feel anything. The only time I find they have any effect at all is when you park and manhandle the bike, then the front is a bit more floppy than normal. Otherwise they are great.

I think I can help. PM me your postal address.

Top Bottom