Harrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

just4fun

Hi there, i just wondered if anybody would be interested in meeting up and cycling with me. I will be trying to do a 30ish mile a week cycle but a word in warning, im a bit of a slow coach and i work shifts so the days of the week will vary.

Hello just4fun - you have just enrolled in the CycleChat ride out to Hertfordshire. I'm sure Bleak&divine(he's neither...:biggrin:) will be in touch and you can come along and meet folk.
When we go for a ride, we arrive at the finish. (Just bring loads of money for beer and tea :biggrin:)
Check out this thread and write a bit...
http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=33439

OP
OP
J

just4fun

Hi Aperitif it looks like an amazing ride but sadly i'll be working that day (11:30 until 21:30 at Harrow and Wealdstone rail station) so if you or anyone else from the ride is passing through on the way back from Watford ask for Gary and im sure i can spare a tea bag and some sugar :smile:

I have found a ctc group which seems suitable with a wide variety and high frequency of rides, so i will hopefully get to give that a try soon. They have 5 levels of rides so it seems a good way to stat off getting some shorter distances under my belt before slowly progressing in terms of distance and pace.

Top Bottom