Has anyone converted bike trailer into stroller?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
I have a single toddler trailer that I've removed the seats from which has been used for carrying "stuff".

Plan is to use it for getting my dog around as he's getting older and recently diagnosed arthritic.

I was just thinking if I can also occasionally somehow convert it into a stroller?
Just planning in advance in case I ever need to get the dog to the vets in a situation where he couldn't walk there himself as its easier to walk than ride to our vets due to the terrain.

Presuming I'll need a wheel on the towing arm, but how to attach it?

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
I have a single toddler trailer that I've removed the seats from which has been used for carrying "stuff".

Plan is to use it for getting my dog around as he's getting older and recently diagnosed arthritic.

I was just thinking if I can also occasionally somehow convert it into a stroller?
Just planning in advance in case I ever need to get the dog to the vets in a situation where he couldn't walk there himself as its easier to walk than ride to our vets due to the terrain.

Presuming I'll need a wheel on the towing arm, but how to attach it?
Kit available here http://www.halfords.com/cycling/accessories/child-bike-seats-trailers/stroller-accessory-kit

Top Bottom