Have You Deleted Your Free U2 Album?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

Why are people so worked up about getting something for free? Whether you like U2 or not, its free. Listen to it or dont but what harm is it doing you by being there?
I have downloaded the album and have listened to it once and enjoyed it. Why not give it a listen, its free.

Don't think anyone's getting too worked up. Having a whinge about Bonio is much more fun than having to listen to his dirges!

"Play the blues Hedge!"

"Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding"

Prize wazzocks!

Vidor06

Long term loafer
Don't think anyone's getting too worked up. Having a whinge about Bonio is much more fun than having to listen to his dirges!

"Play the blues Hedge!"

"Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding"

Prize wazzocks!

The OP described them as spamming barstewards. I thinks thats pretty worked up.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
The OP described them as spamming barstewards. I thinks thats pretty worked up.

You need to get a sense of proportion, worked up would be my desire to torture Bono to death in as slow and painful a manner as possible. While also using the time, and his money, to come up with a treatment that would allow me to bring him back to life and then do it all again, and again, and again..........

But hey, if you think calling someone a spamming barsteward is in the same league, then fair play to you

OP
OP
threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
?..worked up would be my desire to torture Bono to death in as slow and painful a manner as possible. While also using the time, and his money, to come up with a treatment that would allow me to bring him back to life and then do it all again, and again, and again..........

Very public spirited of you Mac, when can you start?

U

User169

with-or-without-you.jpg

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I'm disappointed as the album by this popular but derided beat combo The 2 of U has not automatically downloaded to my pad of I, my phone of I or my pod of I.

I would point out that I am only disappointed as I don't seem to have the opportunity to delete the monotonous, formless, mastorbatory noise from the aforementioned devices of I.

You're not taking the P of Carl are you? ;)

Top Bottom