Head radio What's on yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Whenever I'm on a long'un, I get the 'head radio' piping up. I was doing a new 10 speed cassette bedding in run on Monday, and my head radio started playing 'highway to the danger zone' from the Top Gun soundtrack. This was marginally better than it's last effort, on the return from Woking last week, it strted playing 'the heat is on' from Beverly Hills Cop. What has been on your head radio recently?

young Ed

Veteran

Cheers Ed

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
That Cher song about the gypsies. I don't know the lyrics at all. And I hate Cher, and I hate the song, but one of my friends sang one line of it on a ride months ago and it just keeps popping up.

It is currently switching between
  • the theme tune to the BBC short series called "They Who Dare" which was a version of Ennio Morricone's soundtrack to The Mission,
  • Kate Rusby and Kathryn Robert's version of "Exile",
  • Sarah McLachlan's "Angle" from her album Surfacing
  • and Hans Zimmer's "A Way of Life" from The Last Samurai....
so currently its a bit of a muddle up there! :wacko:

the_mikey

Legendary Member

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
Today's efforts were Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, and the new one from David Guetta (Kudos to the head radio on that one). Towards home it was giving me Magnetic eyes (Matrix & Futurebound) which is another thumb up. I was starting to worry about the choices it was making.

Top Bottom