heatwave

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
anyone cycling today? going to be over 40° tomorrow:sun: might have to give it a miss, be too late by the time i have walked the dog

anyone cycling today? going to be over 40° tomorrow:sun: might have to give it a miss, be too late by the time i have walked the dog
Was out at 5-00 this morning- nice.
Wouldn't want to be out this afternoon, though. :sweat:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Pah! Ride the Argus in Cape Town and you can expect low 30s and a strong SE wind. Around 32,000 cyclists usually manage and survive.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I'm off to Hamburg for a very long weekend, and this hot weather is heading that way :okay:
Cool, I shall be in Munich on Monday, so perhaps I'll see some of it, although I shall be wearing a suit and lugging a laptop around with me all bloody day.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
We are off out for a ride in an hour or so. Just back after getting covered in Spaniel hair. Another cuppa and then a ride I think. Water and sunscreen is all that's required. Maybe not belting about at top speed too. We managed OK when we were in Australia and it was a lot warmer there.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Commuting on the bike today and tomorrow ... 17 miles each way ... glorious weather for riding! (Mind you, probs a bit cooler here in the NE than dahn saaaaaahhhhhff :smile:

Top Bottom