Hello All

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Demon

Hi Everyone

I've just joined this forum and despite the name I'm a friendly sort that likes to nod or a wave to fellow cyclists I see out on the road. I even like to have a chat if they're going the same way, as long as I'm not climbing a long steep hill, all you'll get out of me then is a cough or a wheeze!! But for a 57 year old fat bloke I don't think I do too bad.

Regards
Demon

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Hi Demon

Welcome to Cyclechat :smile:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
HI Demon and welcome to Cyclehat..
Where about's are you?
What bikes do you ride?
We have need for more information. That, and just that we're a bunch of nosey buggers.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 14
OP
OP
D

Demon

Hi Ian

I live in the South East of Sheffield, so I have plenty of hills to keep me wheezing.

I ride a Claud Butler Dalesman tourer (one of the old steel ones hand built in England) which I got second hand, but almost pristine, from one of our local bike shops for 80 quid and a Scott Sportster hybrid that I use on the Trans Pennine Trail and other similar trails.

I'm just sat looking out of the window now wondering if the rain will stop for long enough to get a ride in.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Ian

I live in the South East of Sheffield, so I have plenty of hills to keep me wheezing.

I ride a Claud Butler Dalesman tourer (one of the old steel ones hand built in England) which I got second hand, but almost pristine, from one of our local bike shops for 80 quid and a Scott Sportster hybrid that I use on the Trans Pennine Trail and other similar trails.

I'm just sat looking out of the window now wondering if the rain will stop for long enough to get a ride in.

Rain should not stop you riding my friend..
tongue.gif

Reiki_chick

Hi Demon,
Always a pleasure to meet another Scott Sportster rider. I'm on the girls version, but hey, it still counts!
Just about to take a quick spin up the road on it. It's made my commuting so much more gleeful!
Can't say I know a thing about the tourer. My other bike is a MTB for proper muddy play

Enjoy the site,
Rc

Top Bottom