Hello everyone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CharlieAlison

Eat cake, ride fastish
I'm Charlie. Sometimes I ride with CTC Central London, sometimes with Friday Night Ride to the Coast. Did my first Dunwich Dynamo this year too and loved it despite the need for ibuprofen and having to make the choice between fish & chips and the last coach home at the end (went with the coach).

I like overnight riding probably a bit more than is healthy and would like to find out about riding adventures (day or night) and make new friends to do them with. I'm definitely a tourer rather than a racer despite having a rather racy bike.

I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I'm Charlie. Sometimes I ride with CTC Central London, sometimes with Friday Night Ride to the Coast. Did my first Dunwich Dynamo this year too and loved it despite the need for ibuprofen and having to make the choice between fish & chips and the last coach home at the end (went with the coach).

I like overnight riding probably a bit more than is healthy and would like to find out about riding adventures (day or night) and make new friends to do them with. I'm definitely a tourer rather than a racer despite having a rather racy bike.

I look forward to getting to know you all better!

:welcome: enjoy the ride and the forum. As you are finding its very addictive.

paul04

Über Member
Hello Charlie :hello:

Top Bottom