Hello everyone!! :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mickeyt69

Regular
Hello,

Just joined this forum i've recently got in to biking again (first time in my adult life anyway) so i dusted off my old raleigh max and started peddling although i first started doing it to save petrol and maybe loose a few pounds i have found it to be highly addictive and fun. Now is the time for me toupgrade my bike though as the 17yo raleigh isnt really up to the job anymore hope i can find some good tips and advice on this forum

Mick

citybabe

Keep Calm and OMG.......CAKES!!
Hi Mick and welcome.

You'll find plenty of help and advice on here......just ask :thumbsup:

OP
OP
M

mickeyt69

Regular
Hi skudupnorth im from Redcar in the north east got quite a good area for biking with the north york moors on our doorsteps but i think im leaning more towards road cycling so i may get a hybrid i was looking at the specialized crosstrail ltd disc hopefully i can find some good advice on here ;) hows Manchester for riding?

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Hi skudupnorth im from Redcar in the north east got quite a good area for biking with the north york moors on our doorsteps but i think im leaning more towards road cycling so i may get a hybrid i was looking at the specialized crosstrail ltd disc hopefully i can find some good advice on here ;) hows Manchester for riding?

North York moors should be good on a nice road bike.Manchester is like any city during the commute time...a white knuckle ride ! We have some good rides out in the sticks like yourself and the forum rides give an even better insight into whats out there.Once you found your way round this site try some of the local rides out,if they are like any of the ones i've done then it will involve a nice pace with compulsary cake and coffee stops !

Top Bottom