Hello from Carluke

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gmac190

gmac190

Über Member
I'll need a Cycle Chat jersey ffor sure then!!

Cycle chat jersey? Tell me more please.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
There is only a limited amount of CC Kit available at present, hopefully Will1985 will be putting in another order again soon. Generally we order kit twice a year Endura Custom Clothing, with the changes which have been made to the Forum since the last order i.e. changes to the url (.co.uk to .net), minor changes to the logo, etc., there will have to be some up dating of the design.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I now have the Cycle Chat jerseys (and slightly odd free hat) in the shape of a blue short sleeve one, a black long sleeved one and an old style long sleeved TAL one (yes, I know I only needed the one, but, hey, they are cycling jerseys after all, so will come in pretty handy!).

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! :evil:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I now have the Cycle Chat jerseys (and slightly odd free hat) in the shape of a blue short sleeve one, a black long sleeved one and an old style long sleeved TAL one (yes, I know I only needed the one, but, hey, they are cycling jerseys after all, so will come in pretty handy!).

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! :evil:

So you'll be coming on some CC rides then... ;)

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
So you'll be coming on some CC rides then... ;)

Nah, that's WAY too obvious!! I got them just so I can parade up and down my street with one on! :hello:

:biggrin:

Top Bottom