Hello from Kent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yellowhammer

Hello there. I'm Ian and I'm just getting back into cycling - I've got a seven mile commute that's half road, half tow path/mud/potholes so I'm hoping that the '08 Giant Rainier I'm picking up next week will be appropriate :biggrin:

I look forward to bombarding you with dozy questions that could easily be answered with 30 seconds of searching. :tongue:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello © User3143
And welcome to the site...

Also in Kent, also called Ian... you are not alone :sad:

What part of Kent are you?
The Bromley and Lewisham Cycling groups do trips out in Kent, you are more then welcome to join us if you want to up your mileage... none of the lycra clad racing stuff.. nice pootling with a beer & food stop.

OP
OP
yellowhammer

yellowhammer

Thanks all for the welcome. Ian, I'm in the armpit of Kent, Gravesend*, so not too far from you. I'd like to tag along someday but let's see if I can remember how to ride first ;)

*Town motto: "Could be worse, you could be in Strood"

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Welcome YH. Where's Kent?:tongue:

unfitbikerchick

Another Kentish wave here! I grew up in Crayford, went to secondary in Dartford/Wilmington but wasnt hard enough to go to Gravesend often :0) My big sis works there now though. I have not long returned to cycling myself so you have my sympathies! Sometimes ride with the Bromley Cyclists - when its not too long or hilly ;0) So maybe will meet you on a ride in the future

Top Bottom