hello from Maidenhead

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

petergc

Morning everyone. I just wanted to say hi, my names Peter, 32 and, I'm a manager at a Tops Marquees in Maidenhead. I used to body build and was always in the gym. I then decided to lean up a bit and turned to boxing running and have now taken to cycling as its a little more gentle on the joints.
I have been riding on and off for over 2 1/2 years on my Boardman Hybrid. I then fancied a change so I bought a cheap Carrera TDF on ebay and have been riding it for 8 months or so.
I really enjoy it and want enter a few sportive rides.
I'm in the market for a new steed so be warned I will be asking lots of questions :smile:

Dark46

Veteran
Hi and welcome to the forum!
I've got a Boardman Hybrid and just curious as why to buy a cheap Carrera ? Is there anything wrong with your CB hybrid?

OP
OP
petergc

petergc

Hi and welcome to the forum!
I've got a Boardman Hybrid and just curious as why to buy a cheap Carrera ? Is there anything wrong with your CB hybrid?

I wanted a road bike :smile: I still own the hybrid as I wanted to keep it for family rides. the reason for the cheap carerra was I didn't want to spend oodles of dosh on a road bike and to not like the feel and riding position of it.

Top Bottom