Hello from North Rhine-Westphalia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EckyH

Hello,

while looking for informations about Brompton bicycles the search brought up this forum.
A 2015 S2L is the one here which needs some care:
20230908_190343.jpg

So I looked around here and found not only plenty of knowledge of the people here, but also a thread about cat-ified film titles. Then I was hooked...
Because a big part of my vehicle fleet is made by British brands (Genesis, Bob Jackson, The Light Blue, Brompton, Tokyo Fixed) and I need to improve my English it was logically to take the plunge and register here.

I'm in my early 50s, like cycling for a reason (eg. commuting, reaching photo spots out of walking range), like woodworking with handtools, and I'm a servant of three cats.

I'm looking forward to take part here.

E.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
Welcome :hello:

OP
OP
EckyH

EckyH

Welcome to the forum EckyH, I don't own a Genesis or a Brompton but I am owned by a number of cats :smile:.
Thank you. :hello:

In German we have a proverb: "Dogs have owners, cats have personnel." :biggrin:

Katie is a Maine Coon.
Here are our other two - both Siberians.

Tasha, the hacker cat (can do things on my computers I didn't even know about)...
20230522_151546.jpg

...and Sidney "Roofrabbit Flycatcher Bully Ramses Spiderhunter" Kater ("Kater" is German for tomcat - he is named after Sidney Carter in the "Father Brown" TV series due to their fairly similar character - and every single nickname he has got is well deserved).
20230525_101258_01.jpg

E.

Top Bottom