HELLO from Northumberland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ruary

HELLO!!

I'm new to this road cycling lark, been luring on the forum for a month of so and though I'd better get signed up and introduce myself.

I'm new to road cycling, rode MTB on and off for afew years but never really committed to it seriously, so myself and afew mates have decided we're taking up road cycling as a group to push each other on, we're aiming to do the a Coast to Coast to Coast next summer (Reivers then C2C).

I've bought a bike Cannondale CAAD 8, got all the kit I think I'll need, just got to start the training now!

Longest ride to date is 25 miles in just under 2 hours. I'm quite pleased with that having only been out half a dozen times so hopefully building up to the 60+ miles a day we're aiming for isn't too unrealistic.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
:welcome:. I hope you enjoy banter on here. Keep us posted of your progress.

BigTam

Über Member
:welcome: Welcome, I in North Shields, done the Hardians C2C route in May, doing the Reivers next May, also did the charity run from Seahouses to Tynemouth, thats in August every year, you will soon be up to the 60+ if you keep up the training :thumbsup:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Hi from the other end of the C2C :hello:

Time in the saddle is the most important thing for riding distances, the more comfortable you are on the bike the more enjoyable the trip will be :smile:

I'm toying with a C2C2C next year too

Top Bottom