Hello From Salisbury

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tint1n

Regular
Good Afternoon All,

My name is Matt and I am from Salisbury Wiltshire. I have been riding for a few months now. I currently ride a Cannondale Caad8 which I am currently in the process of upgrading.

Not sure if there are any other members on here from Salisbury, if there is let me know if you want to meet up to go for a ride.

I am currently riding around 12 miles or so, but am looking on increasing this as my fitness levels get better. I am varying my riding to include a place called Snakey hill which is 0.7 miles long with a 12% gradient. My personal best for Snakey hill is 4.04 seconds doing an average speed of 6.96mph.

I will be riding this route again later today so fingers crossed I can set a new personal best time.

Hope to see some of you around

Regards

Matt

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello. Welcome to the forum. Good luck for later today on your ride :welcome:

OP
OP
T

Tint1n

Regular
Hello and welcome
Just a word of caution don't try and do to much to soon rest is important

I am having a few days rest in the week in between rides

e-rider

crappy member
Good Afternoon All,

My name is Matt and I am from Salisbury Wiltshire. I have been riding for a few months now. I currently ride a Cannondale Caad8 which I am currently in the process of upgrading.

Not sure if there are any other members on here from Salisbury, if there is let me know if you want to meet up to go for a ride.

I am currently riding around 12 miles or so, but am looking on increasing this as my fitness levels get better. I am varying my riding to include a place called Snakey hill which is 0.7 miles long with a 12% gradient. My personal best for Snakey hill is 4.04 seconds doing an average speed of 6.96mph.

I will be riding this route again later today so fingers crossed I can set a new personal best time.

Hope to see some of you around

Regards

Matt
welcome to CC
I often ride along the Wylye Valley which is a great cycling road - if you don't know it already, then check it out as it's on your doorstep

Top Bottom