Hello from Shropshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello everyone.

Just looking for a bit of advise on different things. I have only been cycling about 6 months so I am a real newbie! I ride an old Raleigh pro race. Not the best but it certainly does the job ^_^

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi Jordan and :welcome: from just south of Shrewsbury.

This is a good site for advice. Lots of helpful people on here.:thumbsup:

Road ride

Regular
Hey Jordan welcome , Hope you find the site useful and remember it does not matter what bike you ride but that you enjoy riding it :smile:

I see your from shropshire so there are many great rides to do around that area enjoy!

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I didn't ask where in Shropshire you are. (Just roughly, not looking for an address :laugh:)

Road ride

Regular
Some good cycling country round there.:thumbsup: (As long as you can keep away from the manic main roads;) ).

Yeah if you can get on the Calverhall and Ightfield road and go round Morton say and that area you can miss all the main roads . I cycle from whitchurch that way to meet a mate who works at muller Dairy 's.

OP
OP
Jordan Beddows
Yeah if you can get on the Calverhall and Ightfield road and go round Morton say and that area you can miss all the main roads . I cycle from whitchurch that way to meet a mate who works at muller Dairy 's.
I am that side of Market Drayton. Very often cycle around Calverhall, Morton say, Ightfield. Sometimes into Ash. There are some nice rides :smile:

Road ride

Regular
I am that side of Market Drayton. Very often cycle around Calverhall, Morton say, Ightfield. Sometimes into Ash. There are some nice rides :smile:

Oh well you are well sorted and when you are done with round there you can cut across to Aston and wrenbury and then head back through Whitchurch and ash its great round here cos there are so many different route to take, enjoy yourself out there :smile:

Top Bottom