Hello from Skegness!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spoke Too Soon

Just to say hello and to introduce myself.

I used to cycle many years ago but got back into the hobby earlier this year. It will be nice to read about other people's experiences here and to share tips and experiences.

John.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Hello and :welcome:

Jody

Stubborn git
I've pondered that but it looks a bit annoying to get to Skeggy from the Boston direction. Anyone know if it is?

I don't confess to know the area and we are riding from South Yorkshire but the A52 looks like the easiest most direct route or a quick look at a screen print from the map below if you wanted a quieter and more scenic route.

Attachments

• boston.JPG
    boston.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 51

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I don't confess to know the area and we are riding from South Yorkshire but the A52 looks like the easiest most direct route or a quick look at a screen print from the map below if you wanted a quieter and more scenic route.
I've been there but not recently or by bike. The A52 looks it would be crap to ride on, as does the extra distance for quieter roads = annoying. Really I'm wondering if anything's improved or likely to in the next little while. Not directed at you specifically. Someone from Skeggy might know :smile:

Top Bottom