Hello from Sunny Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello from Dundee! :hello:

OP
OP
dst87

dst87

Thanks all for the very warm welcome! Between this and the other thread the welcome has been fab!

I'll pass on the biscuits... I am trying to lose weight you know!!! But I'll take the cup of tea. Earl Grey if you have it! ;)

Hi.gif

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I grew up in Dunfermline, and only left when I was 18 to go to Uni in Edinburgh! :smile:

Clearly there are a few people from the (rough) area! :smile:
Be careful what you say, @dst87 - some of the folk from that (rough) area are on here ... and they know how to mess up a bike ! :ohmy: Not that they are rough, though ... :heat:

Anyway, belatedly, :hello: and :welcome: to CC ! :wahhey:

We try to organise CC Ecosse Forum Rides but some folk are taking them a bit seriously :eek: More usually, they are shorter, less hilly ("mostly flat, a few lumps, no real hills") and CAKE :hungry: is involved.

Meanwhile, come along to PoP (you can be a Pedestrian on Parliament too :okay:) where some of us are gathering and Rule 3 is in force: There will be CAKE :hungry: !

Hope to meet you there. ^_^

OP
OP
dst87

dst87

Be careful what you say, @dst87 - some of the folk from that (rough) area are on here ... and they know how to mess up a bike ! :ohmy: Not that they are rough, though ... :heat:

Oh no! I didn't mean that the area was rough! Just roughly defining the area! Oh dear... don't want to make enemies already! :laugh:

Hope to meet you there. ^_^

Sounds like there's a lot going on, which is awesome. I'll certainly look into all of this or contact you once I'm biked up and have had a few runs :smile: Thanks for the heads up! I LOVE cake... :birthday:

EDIT: Wow I just looked at the thread for 'Drawing the Dugs Heid'... hopefully the normal ones are a bit more timid for the beginners lol At least it's stated that this is NOT for beginners, or I'd feel very inadequate!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom