Hello there from Sean

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigsharn

Veteran
Hi there, obviously I'm new to CC forums, but I hope to fit in nicely, even if I don't ride the most... Usual of vehicles :tongue:

At the moment I'm modifying a Kentex 20" Trike so I can actually use it without rolling it over when turning corners, If you want a link to the current build log PM me and I'll send you the link (I'm not sure if posting a link to another forum is allowed on here). So yeah, hello from York :smile:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Hallo and welcome :biggrin:

Hi there, obviously I'm new to CC forums, but I hope to fit in nicely, even if I don't ride the most... Usual of vehicles :tongue:

At the moment I'm modifying a Kentex 20" Trike so I can actually use it without rolling it over when turning corners, If you want a link to the current build log PM me and I'll send you the link (I'm not sure if posting a link to another forum is allowed on here). So yeah, hello from York :smile:

Hiya Sean,

Posting a link to an external site isn't a problem unless you are deliberately trying to spam/ sell something then its frowned on you'll see links in members post all the time and sometimes to other forums ;)

OP
OP
B

Bigsharn

Veteran
Alright cool beans, I've got a thread in Know How about some info that I need regarding it, so I might post in there :tongue:

Top Bottom