Hello There

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drewski

Hi all, I'm returning to cycling after a long spell convalescing after a serious accident. I've bought myself a cheap SH hybrid in an attempt to get myself back in some sort of decent shape and get my heart pumping away again and, if it works out, will be investing in something a bit better next Spring, probably a road bike.
Cycles have changed quite a bit in the few years I've been away and have become a lot more popular so I've a bit of catching up to do.
I'm also a motorcyclist and ride a VFR800 and I'm currently restoring a 1975 Suzuki GT750.

ATB, Drewski.

Mrs M

Guru
Hello :welcome:
Good luck on getting your fitness back, cycling's a great way to do it! :bicycle:

OP
OP
Drewski

Drewski

Thanks everyone, just sorting out a couple of things on the bike, went to blow the tyres up and they're presta valves........do you think I could find the presta adapter?? If it's as nice here tomorrow as today, I'll be off for a ride by the river. I went out to the shop last night, (low tyres and all), and was being overtaken by everyone, inc a couple of people that looked about 80 if they were a day..........most embarrasing. When they had the Milk Race in Cambridge, I used to race the guys up Castle Hill, (just about the only hill in Cambridge), and used to do quite well on my old 28" Suntour Solo, it's amazing how out of shape you can get!

Top Bottom